Chinese Horoscope of Pig
Pig, the last animal sign in Chinese zodiac, corresponds to Hai (亥) in the twelve earthly branches and belongs to Water (水) in five elements. As one of the first domesticated animals, Pig ranks top in the six domestic animals, together with horse, ox, sheep, rooster and dog. Since ancient times, Pig has had a close relationship with human beings and it has always been a symbol of wealth from the original patriarchal society to the modern. Since Pig is a symbol of wealth, people call a baby born in the Pig year the "Golden Pig" for a good omen. Every baby born in the Pig year is precious in the parents' mind.
You people born in the Pig year are kindhearted and generous to others. Males are sincere while females are pure and romantic. You tend to have good luck in life: in youth, you are clever and behaved, often loved by the elders; in middle age, you often get help from others and will make a fortune; in later years, you can live comfortably and peacefully.
Lifelong Luck in Money Making
Born with good fortune, you have good luck in both windfall and income from work. You are not stingy at all and like to share everything with others. You'd better be decisive in making investment and invest boldly once you are certain enough; of course, you also need to be careful in choosing a project.
→ Performance in Wealth
1. With good luck for wealth and your hard work, you will earn continuously and live comfortably if you can grasp the good opportunity timely.
2. Being selfless and philanthropic, you will never be stingy to family members, friends, and even strangers and you like to share with others. You will benefit from paying for others.
3. You often trust others readily and sometimes will be the victim of the sly and crafty people and suffer financial loss because of your innocence.
→ How to Improve Wealth?
Lucky Direction for Work Income: South
Lucky Direction for Windfalls: Southeast
In daily life, you are suggested to wear or place Tiger, Rabbit or Sheep mascots on your table. Also, you’d better often touch the lucky zodiac item you wear which could help improve your luck in making money to a certain degree. Snake and Monkey should be avoided. If possible, you’d better try to find opportunities of making a fortune in the south or southeast direction.
Lifelong Fortune in Career
You Pigs often work attentively and will devote all your energy once you are determined about a goal. If you suffer a setback in work, however, you will be down in the dumps and care about what others think about you.
→ Performance in Career
1. You are generous and always keep a kind and gentle attitude; generally, you will forgive others' mistakes.
2. You are down-to-earth and always exert to your utmost no matter what activity you participate in; also, you tend to spare no pains to get the work done and always complete the task successfully.
3. Being honest and prudent, you will undoubtedly be outstanding if you can be more patient and keep working hard.
→ How to Improve Career Fortune?
Wanting to make success in career? You’d better communicate and get along more with the people under the Tiger, Rabbit or Sheep sign in order to get help from them thus make your career rise steadily. The Wenchang Star (the God of Literature) blessing you is in the northeast. So, if you want everything goes well and wish to get promoted to a higher position, you’d better place a Feng Shui item in the northeast.
Lifelong Fortune in Love
You Pig people are calm and plain and have a practical attitude toward love. Instead of the momentary passion, you go after the everlasting relationship and love the simple life, thus will enjoy a happy and harmonious marriage life.
→ Performance in Love
1. You have a passive attitude toward love. If you can take the initiative to pursue sedulously, you will win the love of your beloved one with no difficulty.
2. You males pursue the stable emotional life and will not change your mind once you fall in love. Although the way you express your love is not necessarily outstanding, you can move her with your simple and unadorned attitude and catch her heart firmly.
3. You females are pure and kind, may have an unrequited love for the beloved one quietly. Sometimes, you may miss your love because of your weakness. After getting married, you will be a good mother and wife.
→ How to Enjoy Happy Marriage?
Pig and Tiger are in one of the six compatible groups (Liu He 六合), so the most perfect match for the Pig is the person under the Tiger sign. Besides, Pig, Rabbit and Sheep are in one of the four compatible zodiac groups (San He 三合), so people under the Rabbit or Sheep sign are the favorable match to you. However, you Pigs conflict with the Snake people and harm the Monkey people, therefore, if your partner is under one of the two signs, you will have many quarrels and problems in life thus can hardly have a lifelong marriage. In addition, the lucky direction for you in love is north. You’d better place a suitable Feng Shui item in this direction for a better luck with the opposite sex.
With poor self-control, you cannot control your eating and don't like sports, so you should beware of obesity. In daily life, you are suggested to control yourself and avoid overeating or staying up late, or you will harm your body. Since Pig belongs to water in five elements while water symbolizes kidney in human body, you should pay attention to kidney health problems, such as waist soreness and skelalgia, edema, frequent micturition, copious urine and hypomnesis.
Taboos in Daily Life
1. Never wear the Snake shaped jewelry.
2. Avoid staying with people under Snake or Monkey sign.
3. Do not place your bed in the Southeast direction.
Horoscope for People under Other Animal Signs: