2018 Feng Shui Tips and Cures
2018 Flying Star Chart
→ 2018 Feng Shui Flying Stars: In 2018 Year of the Dog, the nine flying stars will fly to the new positions from February 4, 2018, the Beginning of Spring.
2018 Flying Star Chart and Feng Shui Layout
2018 Flying Star Chart: Good or Bad Directions, Properties and Aspects Affected
One White (一白): a star in charge of romance. It belongs to water in five elements and mainly affects people's marriage and relation with others.
Two Black (二黑): an illness star. It belongs to earth in five elements and is mainly adverse to health, especially gynecological and gastrointestinal diseases.
Three Blue (三碧): a quarrelsome star. It belongs to wood in five elements and may lead to lawsuit, dispute, quarrel and theft.
Four Green (四绿): Wenchang (文昌) Star in charge of romance and education. It belongs to wood in five elements and is good for study, exam, advanced study, fame and clerical work.
Five Yellow (五黄): an extremely inauspicious star. It belongs to earth in five elements and is adverse to health, may lead to misfortune.
Six White (六白): Wuqu (武曲) Star. It belongs to metal in five elements and is good for promotion, military official and wealth.
Seven Red (七赤): also known as Pojun (破军) Star. It has the strong destructive force, belongs to metal in five elements and mainly leads to financial losses, theft, prison and injury.
Eight White (八白): a prosperous star. It belongs to earth in five elements and is very good for wealth and promotion.
Nine Purple (九紫): a celebration star. It belongs to fire in five elements and means all kinds of festive and auspicious things, especially wedding and baby birth.
Detailed Analysis of Flying Star Chart for 2018
1. Central Palace: Celebration (Nine Purple Star)
Nine Purple (九紫) is a celebration star which symbolizes all kinds of festive and auspicious things. Since Nine Purple flies to the Central Palace, the proper Feng Shui layout at this direction will bring festive and auspicious things to your family, such as wedding, baby birth, promotion, entering a higher school and commendation.
2. North: Misfortune (Five Yellow Star)
Five Yellow (五黄) is the most inauspicious star in charge of disaster, misfortune, accidental injury and bleeding. It will fly to due north in 2018. If your door, window, seat, bed, or stove is at the due north of your house, you will be prone to accidental misfortunes, bleeding and disputes and should be extra careful.
3. South: Education (Four Green Star)
4. West: Sickness (Two Black Star)
5. East: Robbery (Seven Red Star)
6. Northwest: Romance (One White Star)
7. Northeast: Quarrelsome (Three Blue Star)
8. Southwest: Power and Promotion (Six White Star)
9. Southeast: Prosperity (Eight White Star)
Grand Duke (Tai Sui 太岁) and Year Breaker Star (Sui Po 岁破)
According to Chinese Astrology, if you disturb or offend Tai Sui (the Grand Duke Jupiter), misfortune and problems will come to you. So, the location of the annual Tai Sui should be paid much attention to.
In 2018, the Grand Duke is located in the Northwest. The Year Breaker Star clashes with the Grand Duke and should be treated with the same degree of caution. The direction of Year Breaker is located in the Southest in 2018.
What to Avoid:
1. Avoid moving into a house facing towards the Grand Duke that is Northwest in this year.
2. Avoid renovations, groundbreaking or major changes in the two directions of Northwest and Southest.
3. Don’t sit facing the Grand Duke or sleep with your head pointing towards his direction.
4. In 2018, if you are born in the year of the Dog, Dragon, Rooster, Ox and Sheep, you will clash with Tai Sui. So you shall avoid the above two directions especially. → Chinese Zodiac 'Clash with Tai Sui' with Remedies
Three Killings (3 Killings, 3 Evils or San Sha 三煞) usually cause obstacles, mishaps, misfortunes and disasters to you if you couldn’t treat it properly. It is one of the major afflictions that need to be updated before the Chinese New Year (Li Chun or the beginning of spring). 2018 is the year of Dog. Tiger, Horse and Dog, one of the Four Compatible Groups (San He 三合), form the fire chart and fire indicates south, so the opposit direction of south which is north is the direction of Three Killings.
What to Avoid?
1. The direction of Three Killings shall be static rather than dynamic and this area shall have no groundbreaking, crossbar or pillar, or placed with plants or potted plants, so as to avoid offending the Three Killings.
2. No entrance here. It means the door of shop, house or office shall not be at the Three Killings direction.
3. The office (seat) or bedroom (bed) shall not be located at the Three Killings direction.