Chinese Palm Line Reading – Life Line
Location and Meaning
No Life Line: If other lines of your palm are clear and only the life line is absent, it's not a good sign. It indicates a poor health and a short life. You are easy to get sick or have accidents during the whole life.
A short life line shows you are susceptible to illness. It doesn't mean a short lifespan. In personality, you are a person of integrity and down to earth but a little timid. Besides, other people can easily influence or control you in life.
A thick and clear life line indicates that you are suited to a life of physical labor and are good at sports.
A shallow and vague life line means you are easy to get illness. Female, you are easy to suffer from gynecological inflammation and male may suffer from prostatitis. Career is not so smooth during the early age. In late years, it will turn to be better.
A swooping semicircular life line around the base of the thumb shows that you are full of vigor, energy and enthusiasm (Fig 1)
A Straight life line that sticks close to the thumb predicts that you have limited energy and are easy to get tired. Also, you are cautious when it comes to relationships (Fig 1).
Doubled: If you have a secondary line running parallel with the life line, it shows you have a very strong vitality. Especially, you have a strong resistance to disease and self recovery ability after illness. In addition, you usually can receive additional strength and support from family members. (Fig 2)
Age on Life Line
2. Draw a parallel line to the first line from the middle place of the index and middle fingers to the life line. The intersection point is marked as the age of 20.
3. Draw a parallel line to the first line from the middle of little and middle fingers to the life line. The intersection point is marked as the age of 60.
4. The end of the life line is usually marked as the age of 80.
Please note the ages on the life line don’t indicate accurate ages. They are approximate ones.
● Island: If there is an island on the life line, it indicates the illness, accident or hospitalization in a certain time. The size of the island shows the severity and duration of the disease. (Fig 4)
● If the two broken parts overlap, you could recover although getting a serious illness. The overlapping length shows the recovery time. (Fig 5)
Branches, Forks and Tassels
● If there is an upward branch above the life line, it shows you are diligent, optimistic, positive and have a strong thirst for knowledge. You could get a fame and prestige during the life; (Fig 9)
● If there are many upward branches, it shows you are ambitious and have lofty ideals. But too many such lines show you are a dreamer and end up nowhere because you couldn’t keep feet on the ground; (Fig 10)
● If there are many downward branches at the end of life line, it indicates your physical condition is declining. Also, you may always feel tired and lonely; (Fig 11)
● If there are diagonals crossing the end of life line, it means you will be suffered from disease during the later year; (Fig 12)
● A clear branch downward split from the middle part of life line means you are easy to separate with your families and live apart. (Fig 13)
● For the life line ends in a fork, it means you are busy and stateless during the middle and late year. If you choose to develop your career outside, you can make some achievement; (Fig 14)
● Tridents at the end of life line indicates you love travelling and often desire to travel in life .
Tassels: Tassels at the starting of the life line indicates a lonely life during the old age because there are no children around. (Fig 15)
Cross, Short Lines Cutting the Life Line and Stars
Many Short Lines Cutting the Life Line
If there are many lines crossing through the life line, it shows that you usually have too much worries, have a poor health condition or meet countless difficulties during the life. (Fig 17)
A star is composed of three short lines, if it appears on the life line, it indicates illness. If the star appears on your broken life line, you should avoid suffering from serious illness suddenly.
Other Lines to Read:
●Head Line ●Heart Line ●Marriage Line ●Fate Line ●Children Line ●Money Line ●Health Line ●Sun Line ●Travel Line ●Bracelet Line ●Line of Mars ●Ring of Solomon ●Ring of Saturn ●Girdle of Venus ●Ring of Apollo ●Ring of Mercury
Lastest Questions and Answers
Big fork at the end of the life line (3 Replies ) Asked by L***k | 3/21/2020 11:42:39 AM
November - born people who are scorpions having deep head,heart and life line. (0 Reply ) Asked by S***b | 12/26/2019 8:07:03 AM
Fate line ends or emerge with and completely end at life line around age 60 (0 Reply ) Asked by C***h | 7/1/2019 1:57:26 AM
I have no left life line (1 Reply ) Asked by L*** | 5/9/2019 4:52:52 AM
Broken life line but connected with zig zag lines (0 Reply ) Asked by B*** | 1/17/2019 11:13:03 AM