Chinese Palm Line Reading – Life Line
Location and Meaning
No Life Line: If other lines of your palm are clear and only the life line is absent, it's not a good sign. It indicates a poor health and a short life. You are easy to get sick or have accidents during the whole life.
A thick and clear life line indicates that you are suited to a life of physical labor and are good at sports. Conversely, a shallow and vague line shows that you are good at using mind.
A swooping semicircular life line around the base of the thumb shows that you are full of vigor and energy. On the contrary, if the line is cramped that sticks close to the thumb straightly, it predicts that you have limited energy and are easy to get tired. (Fig 1)
Doubled: If you have a secondary line running parallel with the life line, it shows you have a very strong vitality. Especially, you have a strong resistance to disease and self recovery ability after illness. (Fig 2)
Age on Life Line
2. Draw a parallel line to the first line from the middle place of the index and middle fingers to the life line. The intersection point is marked as the age of 20.
3. Draw a parallel line to the first line from the middle of little and middle fingers to the life line. The intersection point is marked as the age of 60.
4. The end of the life line is usually marked as the age of 80.
Please note the ages on the life line don’t indicate accurate ages. They are approximate ones.
● Island: If there is an island on the life line, it indicates the illness, accident or hospitalization in a certain time. The size of the island shows the severity and duration of the disease. (Fig 4)
● If the two broken parts overlap, you could recover although getting a serious illness. The overlapping length shows the recovery time. (Fig 5)
Branches, Forks and Tassels
● If there is an upward branch above the life line, it shows you are diligent, optimistic, positive and have a strong thirst for knowledge. You could get a fame and prestige during the life; (Fig 9)
● If there are many upward branches, it shows you are ambitious and have lofty ideals. But too many such lines show you are a dreamer and end up nowhere because you couldn’t keep feet on the ground; (Fig 10)
● If there are many downward branches at the end of life line, it indicates your physical condition is declining. Also, you may always feel tired and lonely; (Fig 11)
● If there are diagonals crossing the end of life line, it means you will be suffered from disease during the later year; (Fig 12)
● A clear branch downward split from the middle part of life line means you are easy to separate with your families and live apart. (Fig 13)
● For the life line ends in a fork, it means you are busy and stateless during the middle and late year. If you choose to develop your career outside, you can make some achievement; (Fig 14)
Tassels: Tassels at the starting of the life line indicates a lonely life during the old age because there are no children around. (Fig 15)
Cross, Short Lines Cutting the Life Line and Stars
Many Short Lines Cutting the Life Line
If there are many lines crossing through the life line, it shows that you usually have too much worries, have a poor health condition or meet countless difficulties during the life. (Fig 17)
A star is composed of three short lines, if it appears on the life line, it indicts illness. If the star appears on your broken life line, you should avoid suffering from serious illness suddenly.
Other Lines to Read:
●Head Line ●Heart Line ●Marriage Line ●Fate Line ●Children Line ●Money Line ●Health Line ●Sun Line ●Travel Line ●Bracelet Line ●Line of Mars ●Ring of Solomon ●Ring of Saturn ●Girdle of Venus ●Ring of Apollo ●Ring of Mercury
Lastest Questions and Answers
life line (1 Reply ) Asked by ola omotoso | 8/14/2018 9:47:08 AM
Head line started with life line with no of island. (1 Reply ) Asked by Amol | 1/7/2018 7:42:00 AM
Life line, fate line, sun line (0 Reply ) Asked by Nathan | 12/25/2017 5:39:54 PM
A line from Life line beside the fate line (1 Reply ) Asked by DIBYA | 11/27/2017 3:25:45 AM
Life line (1 Reply ) Asked by Sandipan patra | 11/15/2017 12:28:53 PM