Feng Shui Office Desk/Table Placement Tips
Items Layout and Selection
Selection: Based on your Chinese Zodiac, you can place different items on your office table to improve your luck.
Rat, monkey and dragon belong to water in five elements and metal generates water, so the office table shall be placed with metal items such as metal decorations.
Tiger, horse and dog belong to fire in five elements and wood generates fire, so the office table shall be placed with wood items such as green plants;
Pig, sheep and rabbit belong to wood in five elements and water generates wood, so the office table shall be placed with water items or aquatic plants;
Snake, rooster and ox belong to metal in five elements and earth generates metal, so the office table shall be placed with yellow, brown or apricot items or soil cultivated plants.
Office Table Selection
2. The office table shall not be placed with the right side facing the door, or your work will be disturbed by people in and out, leading to poor work efficiency and health.
3. The office table shall not back the door. While the office table is near the door, the first thing you should avoid is sitting back the door. As a gateway, the office door absorbs both evil spirit and vitality. If you sit back the door, you will have no support but the attack of miscellaneous Qi from people in and out. Adjustment method: choosing a chair with backrest to support you and block the attack of miscellaneous Qi.
4. The office table shall not have a window behind the seat. In terms of Feng Shui, window is the inlet and outlet of various Qi, so it is ominous for you to put your head at the window to greet the evil spirit.
5. The office table shall not be placed in the hallway or near the window because the office table in the hallway or under the window is under the evil spirit and brings you psychological burden due to the peep of people come and go.
6. The office table shall not face the restroom door on all sides.
7. The office table shall not face the restroom wall or back the restroom.
8. The office table shall not be opposite the cabinet corner on all sides.
Feng Shui Office Seating Arrangement
People Also Read
Lastest Questions and Answers
Home Office Feng Shui (1 Reply ) Asked by V***n | 7/22/2021 10:00:08 PM
Informations (0 Reply ) Asked by A***i | 1/5/2020 1:07:08 PM