Palm Reading for Love or Arranged Marriage
Will you have love or arranged marriage?
Palmistry of Free Love
2. If the end of your marriage line bends down and almost intersects with the heart line, you will generally get married through free love.
Palmistry of Getting Married through Others' Introduction
2. Nevus on Fingers: in Chinese palmistry, the nevus on or near the thumb symbolizes that your parents are your benefactors or they will have great accomplishment. The nevus on index finger symbolizes that your will benefit from your brother or sister. Middle finger represents yourself, ring finger represents your lover while little finger symbolizes your children. Therefore, if you have nevus on thumb or index finger, you may get married with one of those growing up together or through the eldership's introduction.
3. Lower Marriage Line: if your marriage line is closer to heart line but farther to little finger, you tend to get married early with the childhood sweetheart.
Head Line and Life Line
1. Intersecting Head Line (a1) and Life Line: with this kind of palmistry, you are introvert, timid and shy in love. If you also have the line like a2, you need to find a boyfriend/girlfriend through others' introduction.
2. Separating Head Line (bl) and Life Line: with this kind of palmistry, you are extrovert, bold, lively and often fall in love at first sight and get married after living together. If you also have the line like b2, you can find a boyfriend/girlfriend by yourself.
3. As shown in a1, you'd better find a native boyfriend/girlfriend but for b1, you'd better find a nonnative.
→ When Will You Get Married?
→ How Many Marriages Will You Have in Life?
→ Know about Your Future Life Partner from Your Face
→ Who is Your Life Partner by Palmistry?
Lastest Questions and Answers
When will i get married and will it be love or arranged? (0 Reply ) Asked by mrudula | 1/5/2019 10:32:41 PM
Love or arranged marriage? (1 Reply ) Asked by Arnab | 8/13/2018 10:40:38 PM
Love marriage or arranged ? (1 Reply ) Asked by kriti yogeshwar | 8/9/2018 4:32:20 PM
Love marriage or Arranged marriage (1 Reply ) Asked by Yendrilla sengupta | 7/1/2018 2:21:36 AM
Love marriage or arranged marriage (6 Replies ) Asked by R S | 4/9/2018 5:37:59 PM