Fingernail Lunula (Little Moon)
Fingernail Lunula Meaning
The normal fingernails should be ruddy, restrained, tough, arc-shaped, smooth and glossy with clear lunula which tells whether the person is energetic and healthy. The more energetic a person is, the whiter the lunula is; on the contrary, the lunula is poor and vague. In general, the lunula takes an area of about one fifth of the fingernail and has the clear edge. The lunula usually tells the disease of a person in the form of color change or disappearing crescent. After the person regains the health from regulation, the little moon will gradually appear again. In general, the less lunula a person has, the lower energy and poorer health and immunity he/she has, so it's more likely for he/she to feel tired. If the lunula only appears on the thumbs, it indicates that the physical energy is insufficient and the disease is about to come.
Other factors shall also be considered comprehensively in judging whether a person is suffering from the certain disease, and there is no need to be panic about the change of lunula since the confirmation of a disease requires many inspections.
Missing or Disappearing Moon
Fingernail Lunula and Health
1. Quantity: it would be better to have 8 to 10 lunulas on both hands;
2. Shape: it would be better to take an area of one fifth of the fingernail;
3. Color: it would be better in the color of ivory. The whiter, the better, which indicates the person is stronger.
The development of the lunula is affected by nutrition, environment, and physical quality. When the digestion and absorption function is poor, the lunula dims, reduces, even disappears.
The big lunula indicates the rapid blood circulation while the small lunula indicates the poor blood circulation; the lunula disappears under the condition of severe anemia. The less lunula a person has, the lower energy, colder constitution and weaker immunity he/she has, so his/her body, feet and hands are always cold.
Color of the Lunula
● Grey: low energy, which affects the operation of the spleen, stomach, digestion and absorption and it is easy to cause anemia and feel tired;
● Pink: same color with the fingernail indicates the decline of viscera functions and the over consumption of physical strength, which is easy to cause diabetes, hyperthyroidism and other diseases;
● Purple: it is easy to cause the poor blood circulation of heart and cerebral vessels, the insufficient blood and oxygen supply, dizziness, headache and cerebral arteriosclerosis;
● Black: usually indicates the severe heart disease, cancer or drug poisoning and heavy metal poisoning out of the long-term medication.
Moons on the Five Fingers
● Lunula on Index Finger: it is related with intestines and stomach. The pink color indicates the poor circulation of stomach and large intestine, so the appetite decreases naturally.
● Lunula on Middle Finger : it is related with pericardium channel and consciousness. The pink color indicates the psychentonia and it is easy to cause dizziness, headache, unbalanced consciousness, insomnia and dreaminess.
● Lunula on Ring Finger: it is related with internal secretion. The pink color indicates that the triple energizer meridian in the ring finger is abnormal and it is easy to cause the constitutional decline and yin-yang disharmony with an ineffable discomfort. Women of this kind always have the gynecological diseases like irregular menstruation.
● Lunula on Little Finger : it is related with heart and kidney. Generally, the lunula is unlikely to appear on this finger and when it appears, it implies the fever. The red color indicates the serious heart disease.
People Also Read
Lastest Questions and Answers
Lunula (1 Reply ) Asked by C***E | 5/22/2017 2:44:46 PM
what do i do to make lunula reappear on my fingers? (1 Reply ) Asked by A***a | 4/26/2017 8:48:35 AM
Split Head lines (1 Reply ) Asked by C***t | 3/2/2017 2:55:30 PM
Lunula on all 10 fingers (1 Reply ) Asked by N***3 | 2/27/2017 12:30:16 AM
cross from midle finger to index finger (1 Reply ) Asked by m***z | 1/19/2017 10:02:00 PM