Moles on Women's Face
1. Nobility and wife of a high-ranking official.
2. Bad luck to husband and multiple marriages.
3. Bad luck to parents.
4. Frugality in household management and do everything by herself.
6. Bad luck to relatives.
7. Bad luck to father and husband.
8. Marry far away and die in a strange land.
9. Harm to husband.
10. Prone to have troubles during childbirth, such as dystocia and uterine disease, or die of illness.
Eyebrow, Eye and Mose Moles
11. Bad luck to husband, hard to have the normal family life and doomed lonely.
13. Often suffer from separations.
14. Good luck to husband.
15. Go to jail for violation of law. Prone to steal, adultery and things harmful to husband.
16. Quite suitable for mulberry planting & silkworm feeding or textile industry.
17. Like Mencius's mother who cultivates and educates the descendants to become excellent.
18. Good luck to husband and bring honor to husband.
19. Bad luck to husband and have no good effect to husband's career.
21. Prone to accident with fire and should stay away from fire no matter at home or go out. Prone to have chronic diseases. Usually have a bad luck.
22. Habit of stealing.
23. Auspicious and blessed.
24. Coquettish and amorous.
25. Unlikely to give birth to boy.
26. Dogged by bad luck.
28. Bad luck to son and rush about for children's issues for the whole life.
29. Tears for husband. Get in a lot of troubles because of lust and favor.
30. Fond of illicit sexual relations.
Lip and Chin Moles
31. Narrow-minded and may commit suicide once take a matter to heart.
32. Born to be jealous.
33. Prone to accident with water.
34. Give birth to twins. Worry about the feeble and sick children for the whole life. Prone to suffer from uterine diseases which is bad for health, marriage and wealth.
35. Cruel and may kill her own son.
36. Make mischief.
37. Bad luck to husband.
38. Romantic and virtuous wife. Love and respect husband. Enjoy a harmonious spouse affection.
39. Very smart.
40. Prone to accident with water.
41. Lifelong sufferings.
42. Poor ability of managing family affairs and few land and house. Indifferent parent-child relationship and lonely later years.
43. Bad luck to servants and subordinates. More likely to develop somewhere else.
44. Respect and nobility.
45. Kill husband.
→ Lucky Moles on Face
→ Lucky Moles on Face