I had a very vivid dream about a tiger

|

It was long but the part that stands out in memory was walking into a room where there were a few tigers laying next to each other. I sat there with them for awhile and was playing with them. I remember thinking they were cute and one started engaging and playing back with me but it’s claws were a bit too sharp around my neck, but I knew in the dream that it wasn’t trying to hurt me, it was playing and it wasn’t the tigers fault it had sharp claws. Anyway then I was walking around the tigers with a man I love in life and told him how much I enjoyed playing with the tiger and he warned me of its claws. Then I met a woman with red hair in my dream and her and I got along right away. My love interest was there by my side the whole time. She had me try all of these exotic things and even some drugs. I remember feeling amazing but the last one I tried had me wasted. My love interest was there just watching the whole time, silent. Once he sees me wasted he picks me up, moves me away from her and lays me down saying “there, you tried it once, now sleep it off.” And that was the end of the dream. Oh I should say I noticed in the entire dream the sky was dark. Almost fake looking like solid black. The building we were in looked like ancient ruins or Greek pillars and there were no roofs, that’s how I kept noticing the sky. The dream was so vivid, I felt everything and the smells of something sweet in the air. So I’m just curious what the symbolism is.

1 Answer(s)

|  
This dream means you may meet difficulties or dangers recently in waking life. It reminds you to be careful when making any decisions and be careful with your health condition.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.