FIRE DREAM

Asked by l*** | 9/8/2018 7:06:55 AM

The dream was set in the type of home my spouse and I would love to live in one day. There was a large event or party going on in the house. A lot of the people there were current people in my life but also friends from college/past. We were all getting ready. Everyone was able to get ready but for some reason I was not able to ever find a moment to get ready. Then when I finally had a moment the curling Iron caught fire. It was very vivid. I just remember starring at this flame. All I remember is that everyone one safely got out but I was stuck in the middle of the fire. I just remember feeling extremely hot but never getting burned. Then all of a sudden I was out of the fire and everyone seemed fine but I was very uneasy because I had just experienced a near death experience and no one seemed to acknowledge that. They kept wanting me to join them to go do something. They were upset because I did not want to go. Then I found myself being drawn back to the burnt house. I went to the front door which was very black and charred. I looked into the dark ash window on the front door and immediately saw (I'm assuming) my reflection. I saw a woman but when I reached up to touch the reflection it shattered. Then I looked through the shattered window and saw the woman hunch over in the hallway. I just felt very sad... That was the end of the dream. Very vivid dream!

Related Questions

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Hot Topics

Fish in a Dream (13 Replies)
dream (10 Replies)
Eyes bleeding (9 Replies)
Candle (8 Replies)
Tiger Dream (6 Replies)