tiger dream

|

I had a dream that I found a tiger and it was living with me but I new everytime I let it out there was a risk something would happen then I noticed a man and a woman kinda spying on me when I let the tiger out the next day I saw a bunch of people trying to kill it then I though I found it and it was alive under some debris but when I moved the stuff out of they way it was a lion not a tiger .I felt that the tiger got away but not a 100 percent and then the strange woman came to my house and I told her she caused this and why couldn't she just leave us alone we werent hurting any one then I woke up
ih

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi charlene adams,

This dream means that you are under pressure to make a big decision. It is a positive dream means you could succeed although you will meet the serious challenge.
  |  
It seems everyone is feeling a negative emotion towards the tiger or when they wake up. And well for me, it started with me being in school, in my elementary and middle school (I went to a school that had grades k-8, right now I'm in 11 gr.) It was P.E. time I went to the wrong group and I walked jogged as if I belonged and went to my real group, which they have started running already. My friend was waiting for me while still jogging and as I catched up and ran together, I told her that she should've had done that and she should've just continued. She then whined and "aww~" And then we finished and went back to the rest of the P.E. class. (Each class had a semi tall circle shape fence around them) I went and sat next to the fence, I looked beside me and this boy (No romance between us, we knew each other, but I hurt him and told him I would leave him alone to not bother him, I know him in real life and this happened for real) was on the other side of the fence. I freaked out because I didn't want him to think I say there beside him on purpose. And then somehow he got his hand through and tried to touch me, I scooted back and then this tiger came in front of me, the tiger was wearing a pink gem(s) crown, it laid down in front of me. At first I was scared internally (didn't show any scared emotion, I looked surprised). I didn't want to feel scared, I felt comfortable with the tiger, it felt like we were friends. Then before I woke up I pet the tiger.
  |  
(Read this one please, I don't know how to delete the other one) It seems everyone is feeling a negative emotion towards the tiger or when they wake up. And well for me, in my dream it started with me being in school, in my elementary and middle school (I went to a school that had grades k-8, right now I'm in 11 gr.) It was P.E. time I went to the wrong group and I walked jogged as if I belonged and went to my real group, which they have started running already. My friend was waiting for me while still jogging and as I catched up and ran together, I told her that she should've had done that and she should've just continued because then it will affect her grade. She then whined and said, "aww~" And then we finished and went back to the rest of the P.E. class. (Each class had a semi tall circle shape fence around them) I went and sat next to the fence, I looked beside me and this boy (No romance between us, we knew each other, but I hurt him and told him I would leave him alone to not bother him, I know him in real life and this happened for real) was on the other side of the fence. I freaked out because I didn't want him to think I sat there beside him on purpose. And then somehow he got his hand through the fence and tried to touch me, I scooted back and then this tiger came in front of me, the tiger was wearing a pink gem(s) crown, it laid down in front of me. At first I was scared internally (didn't show any scared emotion, I looked surprised). I didn't want to feel scared, I felt comfortable with the tiger, it felt like we were friends. Then before I woke up I pet the tiger. (The guy never touched me and I think he left me alone after the tiger showed up)

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.