2 separate dreams where something catches fire and I put out with water.

|

My first dream was a few nights ago, I was in a familiar place I can't quite remember. Something caught fire and i was alerted to it by smell and smoke. Very small and I used glass of water nearby to put it out. It was still on fire, I wish I could remember more details but I think I smothered it.

Second dream. Myself, my infant son, and my dog are sleeping on an old hide a bed in my parents old basement decorated the way it was when I was s kid. There's a heater on the floor near mattress and again I am alerted to the smoke and smell. I call off the dog while scooping my son I flip the mattress and put out where it caught fire with a 1L water bottle that I always have with me in real life. This time fire is out completely. Then I think my brother comes in and I show him.

I don't freak out or panic. I just calmly and quickly put water on it. It doesn't wake me up or anything. But the second dream concerns me the most because my dog and son are involved.

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Ruby,

Fire is closely related to luck and wealth. From the positive perspective, it symbolizes passion, desire and wealth; from the negative perspective, however, it means frustration, anger, worry or destruction. As you are not afraid of the fire and it is under control, it is a symbol of your own internal fire and inner transformation. Something old is passing and something new is entering into your life.
  |  
I am expecting or should say we are expecting iur first great grandchild so that will be a whole lot of love. And facing two of our sons marriage ending. But could be other situations.
  |  
the dream I had last night was in a house, someone was smoking and an ash fall on the floor, I looked for a container to fill with water to put it out. found a cup filled it and poured it on to the smoldering spot. i could hear the sizzle as the water hit. Then I asked , should we call the fire dept. to make sure it's out. someone answered Naw, it should be fine. Then about a couple ft. away we could see the carpet and under the floor boards the smoldering red embers we could see. so I got more water but the smoldering kept burning and i got more water and drenched it, it didn't seem to help. In between the floor boards I could see clothes like jeans start to catch on fire from the embers. I kept asking should we call the fire dept ? No one answered. then I woke up... That is the first fire dream I ever had. searched the web and looked at many dream sites but nothing really hit me as to what my dream was.
Thanks for this site.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.