tigers and emotions

|

I am a tiger and I really don't get it why it seems so important for most men I meet to hezr me say 'I love you'. I have been called emotionally cold but I don't think that's true. I just don't see the point of talking about it. It makes me very uncomfortable. What is love anyway?
Why if we're having a good time is it so important to bother me with it and to repeat the question over and over again? I personally find it better and more significant to judge a person by his actions than by words.
I am not very good at the whole relation thing. I have a huge sex drive and so of course I seek company, I also love good conversations about interesting topics, I like going out but I also need to be alone. That's not meant to hurt somebody but if they are, I get annoyed. It feels clingy and needy.
Frankly all this need for talking about my feelings has driven me to seek out a married lover. At least there I thought I will not have that problem, but alas, it's the same all over again.
I've read about the signs that should be compatible with me but' or I don't meet them, or they don't interest me. Actually only two were really nice to interact with. The first one a monkey (intelligent , a very interesting mind) and the second one a tiger(divine sex and leaving me alone when I wanted to be alone).
The others more trouble than pleasure.
I am seeing a snake now. I really like him but it seems not to be enough. He's told me hundreds of time that he loves me, even during sex and it's driving me crazy. And tonight he demanded that I tell him how I feel.
So what to do and please, if someone can explain me the importance of the matter, go ahead.

1 Answer(s)

|  
I think they want to hear you say 'I love you' becuase you never show your love to them or they really care you and your feelings very much.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.