Protected by three tigers

|

I have had a dream where I was being protected by three tigers that could change into being human. The dream had one of the tigers as the leader who I was sat with under a tree and reading to him with the other two younger tigers outside and playing. When the two other tigers (one male and one female) came home they were told off by the leader tiger for playing when they are supposed to be protecting. Then the next thing we were all in the house and asleep there was a knock on the door, I thought everyone was asleep and thought I would get in trouble if I open the door but thought it should be ok and it would be better than waking anyone up. Then as soon as I open the door the leader tiger turned from his human form into a tiger and jumped at what was standing at the door.

Does this have an explanation?

I thank you in advance for your help.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Kheria,

Tiger is a ferocious animal people afraid of and it is usually a symbol of difficulties. Dreaming about the tiger indicates that you will encounter difficulty and obstacle. Despite the symbol of a vigorous beast, however, it often represents your boss, work or career in the dream.

As you are protected by the tigers, it's a good dream. You may get help from your boss or other people around you and your career will go smoothly recently.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.