master bedroom facing the west

|

i got an apartment with the master bedroom, living room and two other bedrooms facing the west and they are hit directly by the setting sun. how do i improve the good energy for my apartment. for the record, the i didn't choose this apartment.

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sondt Nyont,

It's not good in Feng Shui for living room and bedroom facing west which is hit directly by the setting sun. The best way to improve the good energy is to use shading cloth curtain for these rooms and have air conditioner in order to keep it not too hot.
  |  
thanks for your reply. My Kua number is 7 and according to your website, the best direction for me is west. why is it that way?
  |  
Hi Sondt Nyont,

If you Kua number is 7, west will be your lucky direction. West can be bedrooms facing the west, house located in the west direction of the city, go the west direction to develope your career is also favorable to you. But in Feng Shui, there is really problem for rooms facing west, the rooms will be hotter than rooms facing in other directions which will consume your energy quickly thus not good for your health.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.