home feng shui

|

Hello,
Just wantes to know about my appartement. When i open my front door, i face north, there is small hall n infront is living room door, left side a small w.c. then in southwest kitchen, right hand side is east and there is entrance for two bed rooms, at the end of the entrance in southeast is bathroom.

Can you please help me how to do the right feng shui, i m a female n my kua is 2.

thank you very much...

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Sahar,

You should sleep in bedroom by facing West in terms of Feng Shui. Other directions will harm your health.

Your front door facing North which is the worst direction for you may cause quarels, disputes, bad luck in wealth and inharmony in your family. You are suggested to put some water, water plants or flowers near the main gate. In this way, you can smell the fragrance and feel refreshed once you enter the door. The area inside the front door is also a treasured place not to be ignored for prosperity. The entryway at the door is a place of hiding wind and gathering Qi and you can place some plants with broad leaves or a Feng Shui wheel to bring you wealth.

For other locations of your rooms, there is no big problem for them. As long as there is no situation of door facing door. That's ok.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.