Question about Feng Shui Item and Symbols

|

Dear sir

I want to ask Feng Shui Item and Symbols all below:

Feng Shui Items for Office: Bronze Rooster, Six or Eight Bronze Horses, Dragon Products, Bronze Sheep, Calligraphy and Painting, Flowers & Plants, Sailing Ship, Vase

Feng Shui Symbols for Home: Lion, Turtle, Deer, Dragon Products, Elephant, Bronze Elephant, Large Copper Coin, Calligraphy, and Painting, Fish Tanks, Flowers & Plants, Wind Chime, Wenchang Pagoda, Calabash Gourd, Vase, Bamboo, Fountain, Eight Trigrams (Bagua), Bagua Mirror, Compass, Peach Sword.

Feng Shui symbols for Wealth and Prosperity: Pi Xiu, Kylin, Golden Toad, Elephant, Five-Emperor Coins, Fish Tank, Calabash Gourd, Compass, Laughting Buddha, Bamboo.

Feng Shui Symbols for Career: Sheep, Rooster, Horse, Dragon, Wenchang Pagoda, Sailing Ship.

Feng Shui items for Love: Calabash Gourd, Compass, Bronze Rooster, Rose Quartz.

Feng Shui items for Health: Bronze Sheep, Calabash Gourd, Vase, Compass. All Feng shui Items and Symb
ols above, Where can we putting all Feng Shui items and Symbols above?

When can we using all Feng Shui items and Symbols above?
Where is direction of all Feng Shui items and Symbols above?
How can we know all Feng Shui items and Symbols conflict with twelve zodiac signs?
How can we know all Feng Shui items and Symbols above help to protect inauspicious?
thanks for helping

best regards,

Cool Viland

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Cool Viland,

You couldn't put all Feng Shui items and symbols above at the same time. Just select one or two of them are okay.

The direction to put Feng Shui items should be your lucky directions. Please let me know your date of birth to find your lucky direction.

You couldn't put items that conflict with your zodiac signs. Please let me know your date of birth and those of your family members living in the house to help you check which you couldn't put in your house.

After you put the items in your house or office and find your fortune improved such as love relationship become better, career goes smoothly and there is no health problem for you, they may work for you.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.