Auspicious wedding dates for 2017 both Monkey born.

|

What are the auspicious wedding dates for both Monkey born. I was born 15/04/1980 while my fiance was born 14/02/1968. Our relationship is very new and would our relationship last?

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Wena,

Chinese lunar April and May are the best months for the people born in the Monkey year to get married. In Gregorian calendar, it's from April 26 to June 23 in 2017. During this period, auspicious wedding dates for you include:

May: 5th (Clash Dog), 7th (Clash Rat), 9th (Clash Tiger), 11th (Clash Dragon), 13th (Clash Horse), 16th (Clash Rooster), 17th (Clash Dog), 19th (Clash Rat), 20th (Clash Ox), 23rd (Clash Dragon), 28th (Clash Rooster), 31st (Clash Rat)

June: 2nd (Clash Tiger), 3rd (Clash Rabbit), 4th (Clash Dragon), 10th (Clash Dog), 11th (Clash Pig), 13th (Clash Ox), 16th (Clash Dragon), 19th (Clash Sheep), 23rd (Clash Pig)

Two monkeys are compatible in love and you two's birth element earth and metal are also compatible. So, your relationship will last long if you pay attention to be frank and often communicate with each other.
  |  
What is more lucky to marry in 2016 or 2017? Since were both born in Monkey, Im 15/4/1980 while fiance: 14/2/1968 isnt it unlucky to marry this year of the Monkey? Because he wants to get married soon,so im just trying to consider this year if not I would reconsider to wed on 2017 instead. What are the remaining auspicious wedding dates for 2016 both Monkey born. And the lucky year to get pregnant as well? Much appreciated.

|  
Hi Wena,

Both 2016 and 2017 are auspicious for you to get married. The year you should avoid getting married are Sheep and Rabbit years.

For auspicious wedding dates during the rest of 2016, you can check here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.