auspicious wedding date

|

Hello, the bride and the groom are looking for an auspicious wedding date between March, April n May of 2022. The bride was born July 31, 1992 at 3:01 pm and the groom was born on February 27, 1991 at 5: 00 am. The bride lunar zodiac is monkey and the groom lunar zodiac is goat.Could you help them find an auspicious wedding date? Thank you very much, San

2 Answer(s)

|  
Following are auspicious wedding dates for you in March, April and May:
March 3, 4, 6, 7, 19, 22, 24, 27, 30
April 1, 3, 9, 14, 20, 23
May 2, 4, 8, 12, 14, 17, 20, 21, 23, 26
  |  
Hello there, thank you very much for answering my question regarding finding an auspicious wedding date of 2022 for the monkey and sheep couple. I have a follow up questions. Those auspicious wedding dates that you gave were they based on Lunar calendar or western calendar? There was an article that I read said that: Avoid the month or day conflict with zodiac sign in Chinese zodiac. Does it mean that monkey should not be marrying on the day
her zodiac sign is conflict with , which is a tiger Chinese zodiac sign? Is this also
mean that sheep should not be marrying an ox on that day since this is his conflict Chinese zodiac sign. My last question with regards to 2022 of April, base on Lunar calendar this month is a ghost festival month (March) which should be avoided to hold a wedding. Please, help me understand the confusion.
Thank you very much for your help and appreciated your time.
San.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.