Tiger woman with Goat man

|

Hi,

I' m a tiger woman and, I know that this might be strange for a woman, but I like to seek my lovers out myself. I am quite picky, but if I have set my mind on a man, I really want him. I'm attractive, but oh the thrill when one is difficult, the the hunt is bringing me in a state of ecstacy.
Now is there this Goat man. I refused him but he insisted and he was very friendly and polite (things that of course I appreciate) and so I agreed to go on a date with him.
My general impression is that he indeed is sweet and kind and strangely enough, he seems to want to care for me. I've honestly never had that happen to me before. But we have really no common ground at all and he wants to much attention. I already lost my patience once (because I have no patience at all) and yet, there he's again.
Anybody any ideas on the matter?

2 Answer(s)

|  
Never mind. I already dropped the matter.
  |  
Hi,

Goat and Tiger are not the perfect match but can be suited to each other. The male goat is gentle, romantic and respectful, with an artistic temperament. The female tiger is a typical strong woman, enthusiastic and unrestrained. The male goat desires for a warm and peaceful family life. The female tiger looks forward to a quick pace of life. Therefore, if you could understand and respect each others' opinion, the life could be harmonious.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.