Snake in 2016

|

I am a Snake who was born in 1953. How will I fare in money, relationships, career and health during the 2016 Year of the Monkey? Thank you.

22 Answer(s)

|  
The financial fortune for you will be perfect in 2016. Career may not go so smoothly. You may encounter many problems and pay much time and effort to solve. In terms of love relationship, it's a good year for female snakes born in 1953 and not good for males. 2016 will be a busy year for you which make you tired. So, you should be fully rested to keep you healthy.
  |  
I am a snake born born in 1977, how will I fare in money and career and my marritial relationship my wife is a monkey born in 1980
  |  
Hi Gagandeep,

In financial aspect, the beginning of 2016 will not be so good for the snake born in 1977. Therefore, you should avoid impetuous consumption and investment. The later year will turn to be better.

Career: 2016 will be a busy year for you. Most of your time will be occupied by work. Because of your effort, you could make great progress in work this year. What you should remember is walking away from things that don't concern you. Or you may offend others thus affect your work.

In love relationship, as long as you could learn to talk and communicate more with your wife, it will be good year for your relation.
  |  
Hi,

I am a Snake who was born in December 1965. Life has been steadily worse since the end of 2009 to now. There have been rare moments of upbeats but things have been spiraling downward for several months now. I find it difficult to be positive. I lack initiative to better myself and go around wishing instead of doing.

How does my wealth/fortune aspect looking for the rest of 2015?

Thanks! =)
  |  
Hi Margy J,

Fortune for the snake people in 2015 is average. In fact, you are the sovereign master of life. You should learn to be positive towards life. Believe your life could become better and better with your great effort.
  |  
i am a snake born in december 1989 how will my finance and career be in 2016
  |  
Hello bright,

In finance, you may have a money increase with your promotion of work. However, you also have some unexpected money losses in 2016. You may buy some unnecessary things on impulse. Also, you may spend a lot of money on travel, decoration, illness or house purchase. The year is not so good for you to buy stocks. You can try your luck to buy lottery.

In career, you can get great help from others especially from female. There will many difficulties in your work. You should try hard to deal with them. If you consider to change a job, it's not a good year. A little change like changing department is ok. You are also expected to get a promotion in 2016.
  |  
hi. I am a snake born 1977 at 4pm. I am going through a separation/ legal proceedings. how will I fare in 2016. I have children, potential assets and a new relationship. please help.
  |  
I am a Snake born 1941 how will my finance and my health will effecte me in the year of Monkey 2016
  |  
Hi Gina,

You'll suffer some small illness in the year of monkey. But don't worry to much about this. You could recover soon. You should watch your diet and adjust your rest time well during the year. In addition, there will be many trivial affairs in daily life which require you to deal with in a calm mood.

In finance, your fortune during the first half of the year is not so good. It will change to be better the rest of the year.
  |  
I am Yong born 1965
  |  
I am snake born on 2 march 1989.I have been liking a boy since 6 months I feel he is my soulmate. But he neglects my feeling. He will marry me ever or not?
  |  
hi I am jomar cui born in april 2001 my zodiac sign is snake and i am a half chinese
  |  
Hi..I am a snake born on jan 1978..How about my career in the year of 2016..I'm unemployed and it,s hard having a job..
  |  
Hi Im a snake born on march 13,1989. What awaits me in 2016?
  |  
Hi! Im marj which is born july 26,1989 year of the snake..what is for me for 2016?
  |  
Hi !! I am snake and qas born may 3,1989... im planning to change my work ...or workabroad..whats for me this 2016...thanks in advance!!!!

|  
Hi i am Mantilla born february 1989 or year of the snake.... i have my application for study or to stay abroad permanently .do u think i could get my visa with in the year or whats is good for me year 2016?thanks
  |  
Hi! Iwas born IN the year OF snake 1965. WHAT awaits ME IN the year OF the fire monkey, 2016? IN Love, Finance and Health?.
  |  
i am a snake born On February 25,1965 how will my finance ,career and family life be in 2016
  |  
Hi iam a snake norn 6th of july 1989 i have a problem with my spouse and have difficult in my career. How will i fix it and whats gonna happen to me this year.
  |  
Hi Lonchie,
Get what hold for the Snakes born in 1965 during 2016 year of the Monkey here:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/horoscope/snake/1965.htm

Hi Bright, Marj and Rflores,
Find horoscope predictions for the Snakes born in 1989 here please:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/horoscope/snake/1989.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.