Rooster Pisces Girl : Which is my love life 2016 for best match Dragon or Snake?

|

Rooster Pisces Girl : Which is my love life 2016 for best match Dragon (September) or Snake (March)?
I am girl born Pisces on 1981. I was single life, why always thinking about my love life? Which choose is Dragon or Snake for my future boyfriend 2016?

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi, the Chinese zodiac compatibility chart shows your best match is the Snake person. But the tiger can also be compatible with your. You couldn't rely this to choose your future boyfriend. You need to ask your mind. Which one do you love most? The one that have much in common with you and one who has a good temper fit you best.
  |  
We both left in place when we are far apart be busy does not always correlate.
When I met him for private together first visit?
  |  
I am girl born Rooster Pisces on 19 March 1981. I was single life, why always thinking about my love life?
My new friend born Monkey Sagittarius on 20 December 1980. He also single.
Can we both good relationship in the future?
  |  
Hi Karen Lo,

In terms of Chinese Zodiac, your match is just medium. But you could be a good match as you have much in common. You need to own a deep foundation in love to make your marriage endure for a lifetime. Also, you need to manage your love or marriage with great tolerance, trust and respect.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.