number 13

|

Hi! I like the number 13. It is interesting to know how a Feng Shui refers to the number 13? And another question for the Chinese New Year give money in red envelopes, how much better to put to proper Feng Shui? For wishes of prosperity, success and wealth.
Thank you.

7 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

In Chinese Fengshui theory, 13 stands for the position of East. The element for it is Wood. As Metal chops down Wood in Chinese Five element cycle, the people whose element is Metal should avoid the number 13. Please let me know your DOB, I'd like to see what your element is.

Chinese people usually give money in red envelopes to the children for the Chinese new year. By this way, they hope the children could grow in a good health, study well int the new year and the red envelope could ward-off evil spirits. Also, if you ask a Fenshui master to give you some advice about Fengshui, you should give the master a red envelope with some money as a reward. It's not used to put some money in it by yourself to prey for good luck. You should use it correctly.

|  
Hi! Thank you very much for the answer. About the red envelopes and money. I just always I give money in red envelopes for different celebrations. Envelopes bought in China. In general, I like China and its inhabitants. They are very friendly and positive
  With respect and best wishes
  |  
Hi! Thank you very much for the answer. I Metal Rooster and year of birth. Born 27.5.1969. but my lucky number 13, and the wedding was the 13th of November. Maybe because my husband is a Jew, and they have 13 lucky number.
With best wishes
  |  
As far as I know, 13 is an unlucky number to westerners. It's said that Judas Iscariot — the one who betrayed Jesus - was the 13th man to take his place at the table. So, they usually avoid 13 in daily life as Chinese people avoid the number 4.

Why do you like 13? Where did you find 13 is your lucky number?
  |  
I agree Western people do not like 13, as the 13th Grand Master was burned by the Knights Templar. The number 13, like the Jews. My husband is a Jew. And I'm always unlucky 13th.
Thank you.
  |  
Hello. And Bye. Hello, everyone
  |  
Hello, everyone

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.