Marriage related query

|

My marriage line starts with a 3 fork and i am in a long distance relationship for five year with my sister's in law. I want to know about my marriage. I have one dark marriage line which has a fork in starting and few more lines above and under also. Please tell me when an to whom I will get married?

7 Answer(s)

|  
Marriage lin starting with fork usually indicates split-up or divorce. If you couldn't manage your marriage well, you are easy to get divorced after marriage. It's hard to tell you when and whom you will get married from reading your palm. You'd better seek advice from your best friends and make a good decision.
  |  
No but I have read in many articles that if the marriage line starts with a fork that me separation or long distance relationship is involved and after that reunion. if it ends with a fork that means divorce or a split. I just wanted to know in detail. Because I am 26 and I am not married, but I am in a long term relationship and I am facing many problems in getting married.
  |  
And sorry I meant to say that I am in a relationship with one of my sister's in laws. He loves me too.
  |  
Hi Garima,

Fork at the beginning of marriage line usually indicate re-union after separation. So, it means you may get married with one of your sister's in laws in the future.
  |  
Can you tell me about the compatibility between us, My DOB and timing are: 9 July 1990 at 5:35 AM, and his: 23 August 1988 at 10:00 AM.
  |  
You are Metal horse and he is Earth dragon. You are compatible in birth element and in terms of zodiac signs' compatibility.
  |  
Thank You so much.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.