Dream about a cat tail in the mouth of snake which has only head

|

Want to know about the meaning of a dream in which I saw many snakes in different colors and a snake head, the snake head is alive and I saw his two actions, first he spit out black venom, my thought in the dream was that its only a head but it is alive and act like a snake and spitting venom, second thing I saw that the snake head has a cat tail in his mouth, my late father who was passed two years ago, is near me and I was keep saying that kill the snake, I call my brothers to kill the snake, my thought was that with a heavy object or iron hammer we can kill it. After that I am not sure what happen
Want to know about the meaning of a dream in which I saw many snakes in different colors and a snake head, the snake head is alive and I saw his two actions, first he spit out black venom, my thought in the dream was that its only a head but it is alive and act like a snake and spitting venom, second thing I saw that the snake head has a cat tail in his mouth, my late father who was passed two years ago, is near me and I was keep saying that kill the snake, I call my brothers to kill the snake, my thought was that with a heavy object or iron hammer we can kill it. After that I am not sure what happen.
If anyone can tell what could be its meaning, please tell me.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Kalsoom,

Seeing many snakes in different colors in dream may because you are experiencing an emotional rollercoaster. Your emotions might be out of whack because of various things or situations in your waking life. You might be undergoing a mixture of emotions such as sadness, stress, excitement, love, rage and so on.

Alive nake head is a symbol of difficulties you will have to face solving your problems. Your enemies will prevent you from solving your problems. You must pay attention to daily life, when communicate with people, you must pay attention to your words and deeds.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.