Auspicious Wedding Dates

|

I'm born Aug 8, 1969 and my fiancé was born May 26, 1966.
We'd like to get married in the month of October 2019.

Could you please tell me if there are any auspicious wedding dates on a Saturday in October 2019?

Also I tried to change my email address from maven88@icloud.com to athenaspirit8@gmail.com, however under Profile section, it would not allow me to edit.

Please advise, thank you!
Deborah

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Deborah C.

October 12 and October 26 are auspicious wedding dates for you falling on Saturday.

As the Login is based on the email. The email couldn't be changed. You need to sign up another account with the email you like. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  |  
I'm born Aug 8, 1969 and my fiancé was born May 26, 1966.
Turns out that in San Francisco Bay Area, due to our weather patterns, October 12 is the most popular day for weddings this year according to Wedding Wire!

Could you please tell me if there are any auspicious wedding dates on a Saturday in September 2019?

Please advise on how I can change email address from maven88@icloud.com to athenaspirit8@gmail.com?
I see it in the Profile section, however it would not allow me to edit.

Thank you! Deborah

Please advise, thank you!
Deborah
  |  
Hi Deborah,

September 7th and September 28th are auspicious wedding dates for you falling on Saturday.

Sorry, the email address couldn't be changed. You need to sign up another account with the email you like. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.