|

Are the following auspicious names?
1) 黄俐言(born 30/9/2015 16.04pm)
2) 黄莉云(born 7/10/2017 19.45pm )
3) 林卓锋 (born 21/2/2019 01.40am )

5 Answer(s)

|  
1) 黄俐言(born 30/9/2015 16.04pm)
Born in the sheep year, this person should avoid characters related with knife which is harmful to the person. 俐 contains the knife, so, this is not a good character. You can change 俐 to 立 if it's for male. For female, you can use 丽 instead. They have the same pronunciation.

2) 黄莉云(born 7/10/2017 19.45pm)
This person was born in the Rooster year. The rooster should also avoid characters related with knife which is harmful to the person. 莉 also contains the knife. You can use 丽 instead.

3) 林卓锋 (born 21/2/2019 01.40am)
This person was born in the Pig year. Chinese characters with the radicals of ''刀'', which is related to killing and adverse to Pig should be avoided. So, 锋 is not a good word. You can place it with 峰.
  |  
Re-auspicious names

thank you for your quick reply.But i still have some doubts.
1) Isn't 丽 has the radical of dragon? Can a sheep girl named 丽 since sheep and dragon are not compatible?

2) Can you show 刀 in the word 锋?

Your advise is very much appreciated?
  |  
Hi lucy,

丽 don't has the radical of Dragon.

锋 has 钅which is related to metal and knife.
  |  
Dear Kendy,

Thank you for your attention and advice. I have changed their names due to your advice. But I need your expertise confirmation :-
1)黄丽元 or 黄丽言 or any better yan (sheep girl)

2) 黄丽匀 or 黄丽荺 or any better yun (rooster girl)
  |  
Dear Lucy,

1) 黄丽元 or 黄丽言 The last character for these two have different pronunciations. 元 is yuan and 言 is yan. If you want yuan, 黄丽媛 is a nice name. If you want yan, you can choose 黄丽妍.

2) 黄丽匀 or 黄丽荺, the second one is better. Also, 黄丽芸 is a very good one which has the same pronunciation with 黄丽荺.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.