Will I get back together with my ex boyfriend?

|

I just broke up about 5 months ago with my boyfriend of 7 years. He's anti-marriage and doesn't want to have children. After, the breakup, we still remained best friends and hung out a lot. Just about 1 month ago, I asked my ex if we can get back together & he informed me that he just started dating this new woman and is now committed to her. She is from Japan and will move to USA to begin a relationship with him. Will their relationship work out? I can provide my ex boyfriend's name and DOB & his new girlfriend's name. (Just don't know if my question is posted on forum or not so not stating my boyfriend's name & DOB and his new girlfriend's name. I can provide names & info. in private if names arent publicly mentioned). Thank you very much. By the way, I like your website. Feels very accurate and filled with detailed info.

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Beast,

First, I want to know your thoughts about marriage. Are you anti-marriage and doesn't want to have children like your ex boyfriend? If you have the same idea, why did you break up? If you don't agree with his idea and would like to get married and have children in the future, I think you choose the wrong person. For some trifles in life, you could neglect if you couldn't reach agreement. But marriage and if you are going to have children are two very important things in your future life. If you counln't have the same opinion on these, it's hard to you to stay together again I think.

If you want to see if he and his new girlfirend match with each other, I need the date of birth of their both. Name is not needed. But I think it's hard for you to get her date of birth. Also, the zodiac match is not accurate everytime. So, not waste your on their future prediction. You should ask yourself, if he deserves your love? I think such a boy doesn't have any family concept. Do you need that kind of person in your life?
  |  
First, thank you very much for your quick and honest response! You guys are the REAL DEAL not fakes! Again, I love your very detailed website involving different topics. Anyhow, I come from a traditional family background so I am for marriage and my ex has negative feelings because he was divorced once before. I never really discussed privately the importance of marriage to me with my ex. As for children, I'm ok without having kids. My ex boyfriend DOB is Feb. 7, 1968, born in the yr of the Monkey. My DOB is April 1975 (yr of rabbit). Sorry, don't know the exact day because I was born during a War so things were extremely chaotic. My mom just randomly put dates for my siblings and I. We had to flee our country to immigrate to USA. My mom said that I was born between April 15-25, 1975. Don't know if it will interfere with the accuracy of your reading if I don't know the exact day. Just try as best as you can. My month (April) and year (1975) is correct. And you are correct, I don't know my ex's new girlfriend's DOB. Her name is Huy Liang. She's Chinese (US Citizen) & has been living/working in Japan for a long time. Will she moved to Los Angeles soon to be with my ex? 3 weeks ago, I was told by my ex that she will come soon, June 2016. Can you check and see if my ex and I are compatible? We have quite a bit of things in common. How does his love life look? Will he ever change his anti feelings toward marriage? Will I ever find the right man & get married? How's my health, financial situation & career? Should I invest in another business if an opportunity arises in 2016? Sorry, for asking too many questions. I just want a general idea of my future. Thank you very much!
  |  
I’m Mrs vanessa barry,From USA. I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last 8 months ago, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was bringing to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr.peter .My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,and the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave it to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next 8 days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to testify it to the whole world thank you once again.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.