will i get wealth,success and fame in my life?

|

My name is Muhammad Tayyab Arshad. My date of birth is 2-May-1997. My question is regarding to career,wealth and marriage. In these three fields will I get success, fame and money? Please reply with explanation. Thank you.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Your Chinese zodiac sign is Ox. Your birthday on Chinese lunar calendar is March 26,1997.

It's said the Ox born in lunar March could live in ease and luxury. You will have no worry about food and clothing all the life. Both in family and outside, you are highly respected by others.

As for the date, the Ox people born in the 11th, 13th, 25th, 26th or the 27th day in Chinese lunar calendar are usually blessed with good luck and fortune during the whole life. So, you are blessed with good luck in all aspect too.

The Ox is usually with a diligent attitude and a stable luck for wealth, you will naturally live a rich and well-off life. Due to your excellent patience and conservative money management, you will live a quite rich material life especially in later age.

In all, no matter your birth date or birth year, it's very good. So, I think you could get wealth,success and fame with your effort.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.