when my lover will get a job nd whether we will marry eachother or not?

|

He was not getting a job so when he will get a job and when we will marry or not?

11 Answer(s)

|  
What's your DOB?
  |  
DOB:15/3/1990 and my lover DOB:9/9/1882
  |  
Hi,

You are a perfect match from the zodiac compatibility aspect. If you two think it's time for you get married, you can choose an auspicious date to marry.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/zodiac/compatibility/dog-horse.htm

What kind of job does he want to find? Why he couldn't find one? Your lover is under the Chinese zodiac sign of Dog. 2015 is not a very good year for the Dog people in terms of career. You should seek help from friends or get a further education in order to find a good job in the future.
  |  
Thank You for your reply. My lover had completed Engineering and MBA and now he was stared a SAP,a software course.so when he will get a job plz reply.
  |  
Wow, he is so outstanding. Why do you ask when he will get a job? Does he have some problem in finding a job? I think he is easy to find a good one at any time.
  |  
Now he was not yet got the job.so when he will get a job?
  |  
Plz rply to my question. When my lover will get e job?
  |  
Your boyfriend is with the DOG sign. 2015 is not a good year for the dog people in all aspect especially in career. 2016 will be a better year for him. Maybe, his fortune in finding a job will be nice next year.
  |  
Thank u for ur reply. This year he will not get any job? Plz reply sir.
  |  
The fortune prediction is not fit everyone. Although the dog people couldn't enjoy a lucky year 2015, your boyfriends may still lucky enough to find a job. He must learn to be master of his fate, not slave to it. Try best to find, he can find one in 2015.
  |  
Thank u sir for ur valuable time

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.