sheep woman tiger man

|

i am a metal sheep and he is a wood tiger - will the relationship last?

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi,

Sheep and Tiger could be compatible but needs great effort.

In general, you are a couple with different personalities. But if you can be tolerant, understand and accept each other, you can step on the red carpet happily. The male tiger has a strong personality and is bold in exploration, while the female sheep is sentimental and dependent. The male tiger strives for exploring wider fields, so he is not able to take care of his wife wholeheartedly. In most cases, the female sheep is tolerant and generous, but she will feel depressed when finding her husband's impatience and perfunctoriness.
  |  
I have this same model in my relationship/soon-to-be-marriage. Perhaps I can provide some additional perspective.

He will wish to explore, and you will prefer settling down. This can be a very good balance: you will keep him from floating away into trouble and he will keep you moving so that you don't grow stagnant before your time. Imagine him the kite, and you the flyer. You ground him from flying into some telephone wire or tree, but he will guide you this way and that so you can feel the tug of the winds.
  |  
This does look prgsnmiio. I'll keep coming back for more.
  |  
what does "prgsnmiio" mean?!?!?!?! (to the "Boss")

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.