Second child compatible with dragon, tiger and rooster

|

Hi there, I just gave birth to a baby girl on 8 September 2017. I'm dragon and my husband is tiger. We plan to have a boy for the next pregnancy and just wondering what zodiacs are compatible with dragon, tiger and rooster. Also when is the best time to conceive to get a baby boy? Thanks.

May You Interest

Chinese Gender Predictor

4 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Linda,

If you want to plan to get the next baby in recent years, the baby born in the year of Pig (lunar 2019), Rat(lunar 2020), Ox(lunar 2021), Tiger (lunar 2022) could be compatible with your sings.

The best time to conceive baby boy is based on your date of birth. Please let me know your DOB and the year in which you want the baby be born.
  |  
My DOB is 27 January 1989 and I plan have a baby boy in 2019-2020, so when is the best time to conceive? Thanks.
  |  
Hi Linda Lim,

In 2019 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in one of the following periods:
Jan 6 - Feb 04 (31 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)
Feb 5 - Mar 06 (32 lunar years old, 1st lunar month)
Apr 5 - May 04 (32 lunar years old, 3rd lunar month)
Dec 26 - Dec 31 (32 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)

In 2020 you will get a baby boy if you are conceived in one of the following periods:
Jan 1 - Jan 24 (32 lunar years old, 12th lunar month)
Feb 23 - Mar 23 (33 lunar years old, 2nd lunar month)
Apr 23 - May 22 (33 lunar years old, 4th lunar month)
May 23 - Jun 06 (33 lunar years old, Leap 4th lunar month. First half of lunar leap 4th month will be counted as the 4th lunar month.)
Sep 17 - Oct 16 (33 lunar years old, 8th lunar month)

That means your first day of last menstrual period should occur during one of the above time.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.