Rooster or dog baby?

|

Hi there. I plan to have my first baby in the coming future, and I want to have some opinions on what zodiac is compatible with my husband and me. I was born on 27 January 1989 Dragon. My hubby is tiger born on 31 August 1986. Which baby zodiac is the most compatible for us? Rooster or dog? And what are other zodiac signs are compatible with us? Thank you very much.

5 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Indoy,

Dragon is not compatible with the Dog. It best matches with the Rooster.
Tiger could be compatible with both the Rooster and Dog.
So, Rooster baby can be you choice.

Besides, you can choose to have a baby born in the year of Rat, Tiger, Rabbit, Horse or Pig.
  |  
Hi Maria, thank you very much for your reply. One more question, when is the best time to conceive rooster baby if I want to have a boy rooster baby? Thanks.
  |  
Hi Indoy,

There is only one period favorable for you to conceive a boy Rooster baby based on Chinese Baby gender calendar. It shows if you are conceived (your last menstrual period first date occurs) during January 28 - February 25, 2017, you have more chances to get baby boy.
  |  
Hello, i also want to have my first child born in dog year 2028. My chinese zodiac sign is fire rabbit and my husband is earth monkey.

What do you suggest for me ?
  |  
Hi Xixi,

Rabbit and Dog are very compatible. Monkey and Dog could be compatible.

2018 is year of earth dog. Earth and Fire are compatible as well. So, it's a good choice for you to have your child born in the dog year.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.