Rooster and Rat love affairs

|

I, Mary Ruth Lim Tañajura, born on March 04, 1993, and him, Kevin Mark Cantos Villamater, born on June 11, 1996, could be a successful lovers/partner in life? Could he loves me more than I love him? Or could I love him more than he loves me? What may be the flow of our life if we will be together for good?

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Rhianz,

You are not a so good match in terms of Chinese zodiac, when you stay together, you lack mutual understanding. Although out of pure benevolence and overcare, the female rooster is always nagging about the male rat's weakness, which makes the male rat feel good-for-nothing. You usually have a high requirement for him. And he likes to make some romance to you in life and is eager to get your protection. For him, his ideal life partner is a person who is considerate and has tender affection for him.
  |  
If born on June 11, 1997? What zodiac sign is it? Are we compatible in terms of love affairs? I born on the year of Rooster.
  |  
Hi Rhianz,

If he was born on June 11, 1997, his zodiac sign is Ox. Male Ox and Female Rooster is the best match in love. Your combination will be full of happiness.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.