Recurring Dream - Trying to figure out meaning - Story progresses every time.

Asked by A***r | 12/29/2017 8:21:10 AM

Throughout this month I have had a recurring, each time progressing. It is quite confusing but I'm curious to shed some light on it. Heres the 3 I have had so far.

12/8: After school I am walking home with a girl when we decide to take a long route. We have walked a few miles when the girl begins to smell something weird. We soon spot a house, and go to investigate. Inside, there is blood on the ground with several bodies. In the next room over, a man is sitting there. Once I spot him I can't move and he scratches the girl, but we both run. Dream ends with us running across a corn field.

12/17: We arrive to the town, and go to the police. They accompany us to the house; however there is blood still on the ground but no man, and no footprints. Bodies are gone. However when leaving, I spot the man looking through the corn before he turns away. Dream ends.

12/28: While on a trip with a friend, we end up lost. We enter a trailer to find the same scene as the first dream, blood & bodies with the same man. However this time he grabs the boy I'm with and decapitates him. I run, dream ends with me arriving in town.

Notes: Girl in 12/8 is someone I know from school, she is very nice and I have sort of a crush on her.

There are many cornfields where I live in New York, literally everywhere.

Boy in 12/28 sits next to me in Math. Whilst he can be annoying, he is innocent and naive, so I feel protective of him.

This may be too perplexing, but help would be appreciated!

Related Questions

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Hot Topics

Fish in a Dream (13 Replies)
dream (10 Replies)
Eyes bleeding (9 Replies)
Candle (8 Replies)
Tiger Dream (6 Replies)