Prominent Mount between Mount Apollo and Saturn - What does it mean?

|

Hi

I have a mount on my right palm which is very prominent but it is between the base of my middle and ring finger. Same also my left palm.

The mount is also bounded by:

a line which started from the Heart line and ran between the middle and ring finger
and a line (or is it a cross? not sure) which is on top of the area of mount of Apollo (not prominent) down to the base of the ring finger with some branches running to towards the base between the middle and ring fingers

Can I please know what it means?

thanks very much for your help
Dale

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi dey jotep,

Being prominent between the base of my middle and ring finger indicates you are highly determined. Whatever your goals are, you will do what it takes in order to achieve them.

The line which starts from the Heart line and run between the middle and ring finger indicates you have a more chance to enjoy a happy life after marriage.

The line on top of the area of mount of Apollo down to the base of the ring finger is the Girdle of Venus in palmistry. It’s also regarded as the sister line of Heart Line which is often seen on the soft palms. You usually have a strong sense of beauty and talent in art and creation.
  |  
Hi Kendy,

Thank you very much for your reply. Much appreciated.

kind regards
dey jotep

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.