Opening a retail plant shop

|

Hello - I was born the year of the dog (1982, female) I was wondering if the remainder of this year would be auspicous at all for me to start this new venture or if I should wait until the new year? If it is possible for me to have a grand opening, when are the best dates to do so? The business has already been created paperwork wise but I am still looking for a suitable shop to sign a lease for. This is a business that I am opening alone without any other partners. The shop will be a retail store that sells houseplants and plant accessories. Thank you for your help!

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi AL,

In Chinese culture, it's not suggested to do business or open a new business in one's zodiac year. 2018 is your zodiac year, so you are easy to encounter Tai Sui who is the legendary God in charge of people's fortune in 2018. Your fortune usually fluctuates during the year. So, you need to think twice before stating the business and make very good preparations before you do it. If you are sure you have prepare it well, you can start it in this year. The auspicious date can be found at this page:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-grand-opening-date.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.