Often I see this guy in my dreams but I usually shrug it off.

|

Sometimes there’s this guy in my dreams that I see but I can’t see his face clearly. Every time he pops up in my dream, he’s usually saving me from a problem or something that’s difficult in the dream. I have been shrugging it off but yesterday I finally payed attention to him even though I usually shrug it off to not remember him in the morning. When I do think about him during the day, he doesn’t appear. But when I don’t think about him at all, he comes back sometimes. He’s not even my type at all. But I still think of him as my hero in the dreams and then the dream continues on. One time I remember him trying to tell me something but I didn’t know what he was saying. But I decided to ignore it. Can someone in their honest opinion tell me what this is?It doesn’t seem important but I feel like it is in a way. Please tell me what this all means. Thank you

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Gina Ghose,

You dreamed that an unknown stranger arrives to help you and save you. This is not because that guy is actually going to appear in your life. Instead, it is just a sign that you want someone who will help or protect you. Your subconscious was unable to choose someone else to fill the role because you do not have someone like that in your present environment.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.