having same dream

Asked by a***a | 2/5/2017 4:18:01 PM

from few years i am having same dreams. in some dreams i am on a mounatin and some bears or lions are chasing me or there are bears or sometimes lions and when i was saw them i tend to hide or start running sometimes there is also a war going on in these same dreams. sometimes in my dream i am runnign from somethign unknown and i am opening a door in one place and it is taking me to some other mysterious part of the world where i can see gods and in that place i have to stay to fight evil. i am also having war dreams where there is lot of firing and explosion sounds and in those dreams there is always someone i am trying to protect most of the time a girl of my age who is also carrying a child with herself or sometimes a teen who is a king. i also used to have frequent snake dreams but not anymore. most of my dream i am scared or running and seeing gods but i couldnt identify them with any known religion. and from few month i am having really vivd dreams with a storylines almost every night or at the time of dawn sometimes more than two.please helm me understand these dreams.

Related Questions

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.

Hot Topics