my wife and i are dog and we are the same element

|

we have one daugther she was born 2015 -jan-12.We are dog sing and water element .we want to get baby in monkey sign .good or bad?

10 Answer(s)

|  
Hi pen vanna,

The Chinese zodiac sign for your daughter is Horse and the element is Wood. In Chinese zodiac compatibility chart, the Horse is best matched with the Dog. Therefore, you could expect a good relationship between her and you two.

The Dog and Horse are both lively pair with the Monkey in the chart. So, you could get a long well with the baby born in 2016 (Fire Monkey year).

However, in Chinese five element, the Fire and Water couldn't be compatible. So,you may have some problems with the baby born in 2016. Luckily, the wood generates fire, so, your daughter can be a great helper for your relationship. Just for your reference.
  |  
thank . for ur reply.If we have two chidren .one horse.one monkey . we are dogs .how about the future we can get good wealth or not?If we have only one child horse .how about the future we can get good wealth or not?
  |  
The horse zodiac is your great helper for your wealth. There has already a horse zodiac person in your family. So, no matter you plan to have a monkey baby or not will be both good.
  |  
i want to know .when or how old are we get great wealth? cause we still not have its now.
  |  
2016 we are dogs in 1982and1983,what something we can wear to protect bad things this year and bring good luck.
  |  
i am so sorry. why u so late reply .but i am waitting for ur reply
  |  
Dear Sir plzzzzzzzzz reply to me, thank beforehand for ur help
  |  
Hi pen vanna,

2016 will not be a good year for your wealth. You have more possibility to get great wealth at the age of 40. Red and Purple are your lucky colors. Garnet, red agate or amethyst bracelet with the zodiac sign of Dog, Tiger, Rabbit or Horse are all good to wear and will help to ward off those evil spirit this year.
  |  
Hi pen vanna,

You can buy your lucky bracelets from this page:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/zodiac/dog.htm
  |  
Dear sir may u help me answers back. i want to Buy land in this month my goal achive or not. And land direction is south but situation Good .how to do to make this land luck for my zodiac?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.