My marriage year prediction and my career progress

|

Abhishek Roy
dob 08.12.86
Time 1850

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Babai,

Why do you Monkey sign? You belong to the Tiger.

You may get married in the year of Ox, Sheep, Horse, Dog, Pig. So, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2026 and 2027 are your possible years to get married.

You Tiger people are often positive and bold enough to accept challenges and like the competitive work. Generally, you will have a good result in career and can get the recognition from all. This 2017 is a average year for you in career. 2018 will be a good year in which you could make a big progress.
  |  
Thank u sir..... for your prediction.
Sir, I also want to know that will I be well established in my life. Presently I am employed but i am very much frustrated because of my bachelor life/single life and also because of not being promoted despite of giving many competitive examinations and also departmental examination. Daily a quarrel full moment is going on between me and my parents because of these things. I know very well that it is all my frustrated life for which i am making nuisance with my parents. Please help me out by giving my suggestion and advice please. For these act of kindness I will be very much grateful to you.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.