Marriage year prediction

|

My name is Pallabi Saha. I want to know when I will get married?will be it a love marriage or an arrange marriage? My DOB is 05/08/1989.

17 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Pallabi Saha,

You may get married in 2018 year of the Dog or 2021 year of the Ox.

Please let me know your birth time and birth place in order to predict if you will have love or arrange marriage.
  |  
My time of birth is 12:30p.m.
Kolkata, west bengal.
Please tell me how will he look.
  |  
My time of birth is 12:05p.m. not 12:30p.m.
Place is Kolkata
My questions are same as avobe..I have done mistake above abt time.
  |  
Please answer of my previous question.. U asked my time of birth.. Please answer how my husband look and will it bean arrange or love marriage?
  |  
Hi Pallabi Saha,

You will have arrange marriage by your family and you may get married in 2018 or 2021.

Your future husband will be a person who is attractive, romantic and like to be dressed himself up. He is kind, confident and good at personal relationship, so there are many good chance for him during life.
  |  
Thank you Fay.You helped me a lot..my last questions are will my husband a rich or poor or medium financial person??will my marriage life happy?when will I meet my husband? What will is proffesion..
My Dob 05/08/1989
12:05pm
Kolkata
  |  
Hi Pallabi Saha,

He will be a medium financial person. You will meet him in recent two years. Your future career could be helped by your husband greatly. The marriage life for you will be mainly smooth, but disputes are unavoidable. You need to have more understanding and communication in your future marriage life.
  |  
Thankz a lot..ur answer make me confident and more curious.. U hv solved lots of questions.. Now just I want to know as u said my husband will be not rich people.. So will I feel financial crysis after marriage??
Or will we be rich persons ever? If yes then at which age? I just want to know what will his proffesion? And will we ever go abroad? Please tell me will we be buy our own car,house etc? Can u plz tell me the first letter of my future husband name??
  |  
Please answer my previous qustions.. Thankz
  |  
You will not have financial crisis after marriage. At the same time you will not be so rich. There is no sign to show you will go abroad after marriage.

Sorry his profession and first letter of his name couldn't be predicted by Chinese astrology.
  |  
Please tell me will my future husband be an educated person no?
And I was asking u will we go abroad means out of country ever atleast once for outing or traveling?
my intension was not for shifting permanantly.
will i have a joint family or neuclear family after marriage?
U said he will be an attractive person so will he good looking and tall guy?
My all questions are finish here. Plz answer of my these last questions.
  |  
Will our marriage life long lasted no?? Or any separation??
  |  
Please reply of my last previous 2 questions.
  |  
Please Fay reply me.. U helped me a lot.. Plaese give last these qustions answers..
  |  
Will my husband look handsome?will our marriage for lifetime or will be any separation?? Will I go ever out of country for tour? We we have our own house and cars and assets?
My Dob 05/08/1989
12:05p.m.
Kolkata
  |  
Will my husband look handsome?is he a tall and good looking guy??

My Dob 05/08/1989
12:05p.m.
Kolkata
  |  
Please reply

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.