Moving to our new home

|

Hello. Me and my husband, is planning to move into our new home this august 2016. My husband is a dragon (september 16, 1976) and i'm a sheep (september 18, 1979). When is the best day and time to move to a new house?
Other concern is that, i have read in different sites, that a pregnant woman should not be involved in moving, is it true? I am asking this because i am pregnant and expecting to give birth 3rd week of sept to 1st week of october. What should i do?
Thanks

2 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Zel,

1st (Clash Rooster), 6th (Clash Tiger), 10th (Clash Horse), 13th (Clash Rooster), 14th (Clash Dog), 15th (Clash Pig), 18th (Clash Tiger), 22nd (Clash Horse), 26th (Clash Dog) of August, 2016 are auspicious moving dates for you to choose.

As for the time, you could check the calendar from the following page to get the auspicious hours of the day.
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/

Yes, it has a custom of the pregnant woman should not be involved in moving. This is because the unborn baby may feel uncomfortable after moving into the new house. Also, if you do some work during the moving, you may be tired and harm the health of the baby. In fact, as long as you choose an auspicious date and avoid doing heavy work during moving, that's no problem.
  |  
Thanks a lot.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.