lucky wedding date

|

is january 18 2018 or january 20 2018 a good wedding date for a horse woman and a rabbit man?

11 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Bratmai,

January 18, 2018 is an auspicious date for wedding for horse woman and rabbit man.

January 20, 2018 is an inauspicious wedding date. In addition, it calsh the Horse people. So, don't select the day.
  |  
how about january 18, 2017? is it an auspicious wedding day for horse woman and rabbit man? we are planning to have a civil wedding on january 18, 2017 and a church wedding on the following year which is january 18 2018? is that okay and auspicious?
  |  
Hi Bratmai,

January 18, 2017 is also an auspicious wedding day for horse woman and rabbit man. There will be no no problem for you to have a civil wedding on January 18, 2017 and a church wedding on January 18 2018.
  |  
Dear friend
i wonder if 21st january 2018 is a good day for horse and horse wedding day. I looked up at the calendar it doesnt say a good day, under the auspicious its say avoid anything else, i wonder what does it mean. Thank yoy
  |  
Hi jessie,

21st January 2018 is not an auspicious date for wedding. If you want your marriage be blessed with good luck, you'd better choose an auspicious marriage date.

Avoid anything else shown on 21st January 2018 calendar means except the following occasions, you should avoid doing anything else important on the day:
Offering for Sacrifice
House Cleaning
Meet Friend/Relative
  |  
What would be the most auspicious wedding date for sheep and sheep?
  |  
Hi Ponita,

In which year you plan to get married?
  |  
What is the best day to be married in December, and both of us where born in December.
  |  
Hi Chev,

Do you know your Chinese zodiac signs? You can choose one the following auspicious wedding dates in Dec of 2016 that doesn't clash your sign to get married. If you don't know, let me know your date of birth. I'll help you to check.

Auspicious wedding dates in Dec 2016:
Dec 2nd (Clash Rat), 6th (Clash Dragon), 9th (Clash Sheep), 13th (Clash Pig), 16th (Clash Tiger), 24th Sat. (Clash Dog), 25th Sun. (Clash Pig)
  |  
what date is the luckiest day to get married a dog male 1982 and a rabbit female 1987 in 2017 or 2018 am or pm ?
  |  
Hi Pam,

You can get luciest dayes to get married in 2017 and 2018 from this page:
https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/calendar/auspicious-wedding-date.htm

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.