LOVE MATCH WITH TIGER

|

HELLO. I AM A WOMAN BORN 23 JAN. 1982 "METAL ROOSTER", 2 DAYS BEFORE THE CHANGE INTO "WATER DOG". I AM IN LOVE WITH A MAN BORN 7 OCT. 1986 "FIRE TIGER". THE CHEMISTRY IS SOOOO INTENSE. POWERFUL UNION, BUT THERE IS A COMMUNICATION PROBLEM.. I TRY TO TALK TO HIM, BUT HE IS NOT THAT CHATTY.. HE FLIRTS WITH ME SO MUCH AND THEN LEAVES IN ORDER TO WORK.. I SEE THAT "ROOSTER" WITH "TIGER" DOESN'T MATCH WELL, BUT BECAUSE I AM SO CLOSE TO THE CHANGE INTO "DOG", IS THERE A POSSIBLE UNION THERE? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, I WOULD APPRECIATE A SERIOUS ANSWER ON THIS, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHETHER HE IS JUST POLITE AND PLAYING WITH ME, OR IN LOVE AND SHY.. THANK YOU.

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Tania,

Based on Chinese zodiac compatibility chart, a female Rooster can match a male Tiger. But it's not the best match. There is no possible uninon for zodiac.

He is younger than you, the Chinese people usually think if the female are three years older than the male, it's the best match. You are four years old than him. So, it's not the best match.

I think you should communicate with him more and let him know your feeling. Then ask him about his feeling about you.
  |  
thank you so much for your answer. the age gap was my concern from the start..but then we made me stick to him, by flirting with me all the time. he doesn't keep in touch no more, so..
ok, one last question for you : Me 23 Jan. 1982 (metal rooster) - My ex boyfriend 6 Jan.1983 (water dog). 9years together, but the last 2years we were not that good.. we were tired, no spark, but with love and caring always. we had a great bond, sometimes telepathy in a way (thinking the same things at the same time). I love him dearly, he broke my heart when he told me to break up but he keeps in touch (for a year, all the time. now, more rarely..). do chinese people believe in 'karma'? do they believe also in reconnecting with your ex-boyfriend after 1-2 years of break? would it work? thank you so much again.
  |  
I'm a female fire tiger and I know many other male fire tigers, i can tell you this from a tiger's mouth.....if they're not all over you intensely than they aren't really into you. They're just playing with you because you are easy to play with and easy to leave behind because you're probably not stimulating enough. If you ever meet a tiger and he's pretty much going nuts over you that's not really how he might feel fully inside. Wait until it seems like he's insane over you and that's one that is truly into you lol be careful to keep your guard up though cuz that could all end once he meets someone more challenging and fun or even just more attractive in his eyes. It's all just for the challenge, experience and fun of it, sadly sometimes it's not even given a thought and done. Sorry and hope this helps you a bit in the future w fire tigers, as we get older which we all are hahaha we get very picky and kind of just enjoy being alone more, the chase and conquest isn't as exciting anymore. It takes a very bold and dynamic person to even get me to notice them and even then its difficult to pay attention long enough to care to act. I've got tons of admirers but none I really even care to give my time to, I just like being alone so I can do whatever I want. Lol freedom has always been number one, which is more true now than before, I do always want to meet that one perfect guy who can keep up with me , isn't a push over and can withstand my intense mood swings. It's rough on others who aren't capable of handling it, maybe that's what he did, he was keeping you at a distance to not hurt you as much because he might've cared for you. I'm a Fire Tiger birth in June, hope this helps! Good luck in your search for whatever it is you're looking for!
  |  
Hi TANIA,

I'm not sure why did your ex boyfriend break up with you 2 year ago? He had another girl or other reasons?

In China, I see some lovers break up on impulse but after sometimes they stay together again because they still love each other. If you still love with each other. I think there is no problem to reconnect with him.
  |  
  |  
Thank you all so much for your answers!
It is so difficult to get rid of the years you spent with your ex (9years are too many). In your head he is always present. I still love him, but I cannot see something happening now and getting back together. We had to decide, marry or break up. It was a matter of time. We are in our early 30s, maybe our needs are different now. He found someone else at the end, but then again we weren't going well. With ex things were going smoothly, there was connection and communication.

With the tiger there was powerful chemistry. I saw that he was sensing it too. I was afraid that it was only sexual magnetism and was afraid to get too close, because he had a girlfriend..
The fire tiger was flirting with me from the beginning, but he had a girlfriend, as I said.
So, even when he was trying to provoke me or make me jealous, I always knew that he wouldn't be mine, so I kept saying to myself that he is not going to stay and kept distance and this made him furious at first, distant and abrupt now.. I was flirting with him too, though, but with limits, just to show that I do like him. He kept asking me whether I like someone after my breakup and to forget my ex and move on.. Why he asked? Just for play?
I didn't do anything, though I am still thinking of what could have happened, if he said something or he hadn't a girlfriend. I am sure that he liked me as a person. I think that you are right "LunaTigerLily" :) He is clever, he understands who am I and maybe didn't want to hurt me.
Can tigers be loyal to someone, or they are always searching for new stimulation?

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.