I am a water snake

|

I wear an snake ring with the eyes red I have brought an incense holder with the snake image and I burn healing sandlewood incense is it possible that this could help me get through 2017 since I know that the year will not be to profitable

3 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Jewelsouth,

Although Snake is compatible with Rooster which is the sign of 2017, you luck is not good in 2017 because there are many inauspicious stars falling on you this year.

You can wear clothes or decorate your house with your lucky colors more which include Green, Blue and Black in 2017 to enhance your fortune.

1 and 5 are your lucky numbers in 2017.

If you could locate your bed, sofa or desk in the directions of Southwest, west or north directions, you will be blessed more.

For auspicious Feng Shui item in this year, if you could buy Green Toad sitting on lotus flower plate (better a pair) and place in the southwest direction of your house, you wealth fortune will be improved greatly.
  |  
I followed your instructions about the lotus with 2 frogs I wanted to ask you will it be an problem if the 2 frogs are smaller I also brought an small monkey statue do you advise putting the monkey in the lotus with the frogs?
  |  
It doesn't matter if the frogs are smaller. Monkey statue had better put separately with them. It's improper for the monkey in the lotus.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.