Dream of white tiger

|

I saw this dream where o was looking for my younger brother. He was playing with bunch of kids; all kids were playing in dangerous place. If the get into a tunnel and follow a path, they will reach a big white snowy mountain on top of hill. And there is a big cave in the shape of a big white tiger.
Also the tiger living inside is giant and white.
I found my brother and was about to leave, as i thought my task is done. Then other two little kids went inside nit listening to anyone towards the tiger’s cave.
I was about to leave thinking its nine of my business, but i couldn’t. I felt incomplete . I felt, i have to go there and help them and that is my purpose. Till I thought that kids were already on their way.
I jumped inside the tunnel and ran behind them to call them and say not to call the tiger, or else it will kill you. I was running behind but by the time i reach there they knocked the tigers cave already. This was huge cave, with sclupture of
white tiger. Until the tiger open the door, I quickly explained them that they have yo understand and get out of there with me. They agreed.and I hide them other part of door that leaded inside the cave. The tiger opened the door, and couldnt see us. Then he closed the door, bu that time the kids were turned into mice, with magical voice that was guiding me since the beginning the voice coming from somewhere ttop. They turned ito mice so that they could run fast. We all run togethr, back to home but the tiger found the smell of mice and now started chasing us.
However, we could come out of tunnel which was our world, and inside the tunnel was the territory of white tiger. But, the tiger came out into our world. This made me and my one friend freak out so we started running towards my house. All these was non stop. Then again the voice said, if the tiger comes out his territory chasing you he wot be as strong adn he cant harm you if you run 50 miles away. However the diastance to my house was just 45 miles. 5 miles less to make this tiger weaker. But as soon as the tiger entered our house he turned into black cat with red eyes. He was still trying to eat us. All we need to do was give him some meat, and he would turn into a less strong animal and go back to his place.
Here my friend denied to give him this beautiful oiece if meat as she had ti fulfil order of a client. I asked her but she refused, knowing we both could die. I thought she is very selfish ,greedy and stupid as she can risk her life for piece of meat to client and money. We both were in the ceiling
jumping from one wall to another, the cat was also coming up as it could climb the wall. The room was actually full of meat in ceiling as it was my friends shop. I threw a big piece of rare and red meat , it fell down into a bowl of water and the cat started eating it very dangerously. Soon the black cat ( white tiger converted in black cat with red eyes, as it was loosing power in our territory, but still could kill us if change itself into cat) turned into a normal grey cat now. After finishing eating meat it looked me back deep in my eyes and left and went back ti its own territory. Under the tunnel, the white tigers territory. But i didnt see the normal cat changing into white tiger again.
After itvwas all over, I could save many lives. I realised i fight my insecurities and defeated the situation and did what i was afraid to do, coz i thought i was meant to do or born to do aomething extra ordinary.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Anusha Timalsina,

This is really a good dream. Tiger is a ferocious animal people afraid of and it is usually a symbol of difficulties. Dreaming about the tiger indicates that you will encounter difficulty and obstacle. Luckily, in your dream, you successfully made the tiger go back to its own territory. This means in your real life, you could over come the difficulties and achieve success.

Other signs like the tiger turned to be a cat shows you will get what you want in waking life. Also, the white tiger enter room is usually a sign of getting promoted or fame. 

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.