Dream of being in asia, young asian woman main focus

|

Good evening, It was my birthday on Saturday and i obviously had a big night, I went to bed after the long night but I had this dream which I couldn't understand, could you please help me understand the dream, I only remember certain parts but here we go...by the looks of It I was in asian I think North Korea or something, I was with an asian lady pretty and all, I tried to get her number but she said no I got rejected but then a few days later she gave me her number, I was happy, umm there was a scene were missiles were fired, I was in an asian market, eventually the place blew up I survived, I also tried to kiss the woman eventually but she said I was hurting her cause I think I was trying to hold her hair out of the way, there was also a scene where I was walking through bathrooms, pretty dirty as well as people going toilet around the bathrooms, although the biggest thing was I couldn't stop thinking about the asian woman when I woke up, I don't even know her in real life...that's most of the dream, it would be great if you could help me,

Much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Manu,

Are you single now? Your dream shows you will have a good luck in love. If you are single, you will meet the right one and start the relationship soon. One your friends may become your love.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.