Choosing a blissful and happy Wedding Day

|

I plan to marry in 2016. It'll have to be after June. I am finishing my studies in May and my fiance is due to finish hers by June end. I am a Rooster (born 1981) whilst hers is a boar (born 1983). My dad is a Horse and mom a Snake. It's very difficult to agree on a date and I'll need all the help I can get. Upper most obviously is not to cause any ripples within my family due to any confluent of negativities. Appreciate all the help I can get here. Thanks very much

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi, according to Chinese almanac calendar, there many dates for you to choose in each month for wedding. I'm not sure which month would you like. I just offer auspicious dates of July, August and September for you to choose one you like:

July 1, 2, 6, 7, 12, 14, 15, 19, 21, 31
August 6, 16, 18, 20, 26, 28, 29, 30
September 1, 7, 9, 11, 13, 19, 25, 28

If you need auspicious dates for other months, please let me know.
  |  
Thank you so much for your prompt response. Generally speaking the lunar month of 3,6, 7 and 9 are very unpopular, therefore we have set our wedding day in the lunar month of 8, 10, 11 and 12. Will appreciate your advice. I'll keep your earlier reply in mind should year end dates are not suitable as plan. Keep up the good work.
  |  
Hi Eugene,

Here are auspicious dates for you during Chinese lunar months of 8, 10, 11 and 12:

Chinese lunar month of 8 are from September 1- 30 in western calendar. Auspicious wedding dates for you during the month include: September 1, 7, 9, 11, 13, 19, 25, 28

Chinese lunar month of 10 are from October 31- November 28 in western calendar. Auspicious wedding dates for you during the month include: October 31, November 8, 11, 12, 18, 30

Chinese lunar month of 11 are from November 29 - December 28 in western calendar. Auspicious wedding dates for you during the month include: November 30, December 2, 6, 9, 16, 24

Chinese lunar month of 12 are from December 29, 2016 - January 27, 2017 in western calendar. Auspicious wedding dates for you during the month include: January 2, 7, 9, 15, 23
  |  
Hi, thanks very much for the informative feedback. just got news that my prospective in-laws has decided to pick September 17th, 2016 as the wedding date. Though the date does not coincide with your suggested dates (either 13th (Tues) or 19th (Mon), it does falls on a Saturday and also meet both my parents wishes for the wedding to held on a Saturday. Is there anything that could be done to make the 17th a 'good' day. Your suggestions on what best to be done to overcome any negativity would be greatly be appreciated. If wearing the shoes opposite will help, I might just do it. Haha. It's been very stressful just to lock on an auspicious day and I just don't want anything to mess it up. Thanks again.
  |  
Hi Eugene,

In fact, the dates are just for reference. Every day could be an auspicious day if you love each other. I saw the date and found the date you choose is not good for the Monkey people only. So, I think the day is OK to you all.
  |  
Oh what a relief. Thanks for the assurance. Now I can begin my wedding plans in earnest. Keep up the good work. You have no idea what your capabilities can do for lay people like me. We certainly need more people like you. All the best to you.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.