Choose chinese name

|

Son his dob 8june2018time 14:50pm ,daugther her dob 12feb2015 time 10:58am,can u choose their name balance with their dob (chinses name),good for them in future

6 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Kimkeart,

What's their birth place? What are their English name?
  |  
cambodia phom penh but i need chinene name balance with thier birth .coz good for them in the future.pls reply me thans
  |  
Chinese name for your son: 刘泽霖
He lacks wood and water in birth element. The name is mainly composed with wood and water. The people with the name of 泽霖 is kind, full of wisdom, talented and determined. With this name, he could cooperate with others, believe in others and achieve great success in the future.

Chinese name for your daughter: 刘舒雯
She lacks water. Water Besides, metal element is also what she needs. 舒belongs to the metal element and 雯 belongs to the water element. 舒雯 means carefree, beautiful and well educated. She will have a carefree life and good fortune in every aspect as she wishes with this name.

刘 is the surname popular in China. If you don't like it, you can change.
  |  
Hi! Can you also suggest a chinese name for me? My name is Risa Mar, I was born in the Philippines August 11, 1992.
  |  
Hi! Can you also suggest a chinese name for me? My name is Risa Mar, I was born in the Philippines August 11, 1992.
  |  
Hi Risa,

Based on your zodiac,吕沛玲 is a good name. 沛玲 is the given name means energetic and exquisite.

睿妤 is also a nice given name which means clever.

For surname, you can select more from the following:
徐、倪、佟、张、庞、龙、龚、农、颜、顾、康、贺、石、孔、李、孟、孙、承、丞、永、冰、郭、洪、汪、泰、江、游、池、沈、温、袁、侯、牛、钮、司、吴、吕、谷、高、宫、祝、商、哈、方、郑、裴、翁、邬、谭、姚、王、彭、潘、常、陈、成、武、盛、狄 and etc.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.