Being chased, rain, met dead relatives, knocked a door but not open

|

My husband born on 1972 (rat) has severe liver cirrhosis for years and its getting worse. End Dec 2016 until mid Feb 2017 he was in hospital for more than 1 month. There are times he feels so desperate that he wish to die. One night in Dec 2017 he dream, he was running through a narrow street, dark, feeling lost & scary, it was rain, he felt trying to run away from something that was chasing him. He saw some people, he knew, they are his family from his parents generation that have died years ago, he tried to ask for help but they all go away and leave him alone. He finally see a big black door and knocking it hard, hoping to get help but the door never open. And suddenly he is awake from his sleep.
Additional info, I was born on 1979 (sheep). The day my husband get into hospital was 19 Dec 2016 , the year of Rooster started 20 Dec 2016, the timing was so close. I read several websites say bad prediction for my zodiac sheep in year Rooster, that I might lose 1 family member who live under the same roof with me. And suddenly my husband get hospitalized for 1.5 months. This whole 2017 has been worst for my husband's health. We see doctors and experience hope, his health get better but not long after that another issue appear, its resolved and new issues hit again, this keep happening, hope then come dissapointment. The liver issue has cause problems to kidney, after its handled, his lung got issue. Today 14 Jan 2018 he got hospitalized again due to severe pain in stomach, trouble breathing, pain in left chest/lung. Pls tell me the meaning of his dream.

1 Answer(s)

|  
Hi Ratna,

I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope your husband could get better.

In terms of the dream, it's not with auspicious meanings. The dream indicates his health condition will be get worse and he may be in bed for a long time.

For you under the Sheep sign, 2018 year of the Dog is not a good year. There is Pima star falling on your. Pima means one of your family members or close relatives will die in the year. You'd better have a psychological preparation for this in this year.

Reply This Question

Please Sign Up or Sign In to reply this question.